Thursday 24 September 2015

How do you want your life partner to be?

How do you want your life partner to be?:



So, you just asked me to describe my soulmate!

  • She should be a very kind woman. Someone who is down to earth and caring. Someone who knows that love is all about giving before expecting.
  • She should have a lot of Empathy.
  • She should have a strong base for her morals. She should be honest and loyal.
  • She should be matured enough to understand that love is all about going an extra mile, everyday, just to keep her partner happy!
  • She should be possessive.
  • She should be passionate about something in life. It could be anything. Her career, or her hobby, or whatever.
  • She should be a very talkative person, someone who can share 24/7. She should know that love is about standing naked in front of each other, I mean mentally, and emotionally. She should be ready to share the silliest, dirtiest, and the most trivial things in her life. Because, every damn thing about her is important to me!
  • She should be a wonderful listener.
  • She should have a very good sense of humor.
  • She should understand that the most important thing for her in this world is to keep me happy! I promise, its the same for me!
  • She shouldn't turn away whenever I stare into her eyes. Trust me, I can look into her eyes, forever!
  • She should allow me to kiss her whenever I want to.
  • She should be ready to give that strong hug whenever I need one!
  • She shouldn't really care about what others think about me/her/us. She should know that love is all about creating a whole new world for yourselves.
  • She should be someone who likes to cuddle.
  • She should be able to understand my obsessive nature. She should be able to understand that I am as normal as I am crazy.
  • She should respect the man inside me, support the female inside me, and nurture the kid inside me. She should know that men can get emotional, and sometimes they cry too!
  • She should be someone who takes relationships seriously. She should know when to prioritize what.
  • She should look beautiful when she smiles.
  • She should never compare me with anyone else, ever! I am original, and I am happy with it.

I know, I am expecting too much.
But again, this is in fact what I am.
In that list of requirements,
I have described no one but myself!
Yes, I need a partner like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment