Tuesday 7 July 2015

An open letter to the Indian Prime Minister

(Hope you will share it with no cut Chhat) -

A general class of poor student called open letter to Modi ji ...

Respected Prime Minister, Mr Narendra Modi ji,

     I am a student of a general class! My father passed away due to complications in my mother came home runs. My village government school, then attended college. Public school fees we have always struggled to raise, while I watched some classes of special children, despite being economically thriving, money was pardoned and received a stipend. I was good in studies.

Intermediate after passing the medical field I chose. Form bought 650 bucks for entrance exams ... the odor Bharti same form of the name of my friend got 250 bucks. Her father is a doctor. Entrance exam was the result. Saurabh Bharti's number was much lower than my number, but he got the selection, I do not ....

The next year I was also selected. I saw many backward castes, SC -... tribes, which are in every respect me more feature-rich, they have to give me is much lower fees. Scholarships also find me too much of their scholarship and hostel fee is excused.

After the passage of the internship I felt ... Now we have come to a level, now will be the equivalent Competition. But I was wrong. Postgrejuasn entrance test for me, my classmate light Paswan had significantly lower numbers it takes me a very good branch.

Prime Minister, it would be time for the job.
Prime Minister, I have not to date no exceptions. No one in the temple did not prevent anyone from wells
Drinking water did not stop, did not someone untouchable, damn it! We all ate a plate with people in history who has done what I am guilty for that matter, why? Why me, revenge is being taken?

I myself am a victim of racial discrimination lifetime. I shall be away from such racist? So I am asking to end the racist thing is getting so notwithstanding reservations based on caste are being racist perfecting what will be?

I certainly do not mind if the poor are to benefit from it, but I myself have noticed that the 95 percent profit to those who do not need it. The educated class is expected that they prevent Btne society. Educate yourself caste reservation
Society is divided into two pieces.

Prime Minister, at least it should be interpreted so that the reservation has gained and to whom? If the wrong people got benefits should be brought to the right people and if so what advantage did not benefit, and the benefit of 67 years after then arises, why is it necessary?

Prime Minister, "to be given on the basis of caste reservation 'is clearly a breach of qualifications, the quality of each class is requested. If generic
Reservations are necessary only in the military, sports, political parties in the post of president, prime minister and the provision of reservation for positions not being used?

Prime Minister, we have seen you very bold decisions. Pure politics influence decisions on this issue also needs bold. Hopefully you have just.

Hope this letter ever reached out to you, you 'courageous' will remain.
                 
Your country is a poor general category student ...!

Two brothers and sisters spread the message so that it becomes a Anhdoln!

If you want to give something to the coming generation the reservation two free India



No comments:

Post a Comment